velocity-user mailing list archives

From Shailendra Kumar Vikas <skvi...@storeperform.com>
Subject Need help resolving a exception
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:32:28 GMT
Hi All,
I am using velocity but i am facing one problem. I am getting a
exception as mentioned below.

08/31/2005 14:15:53.883 [ExecuteThread: '24' for queue:
'weblogic.kernel.Default'] [TemplateProcessorImpl] [ERROR] Exception
caught
org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of
method 'shortOrgsForPerfmon' in  class
com.storeperform.ui.processmon.util.ProcessMonitorOlapTool threw
exception class java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : fromIndex(1) >
toIndex(0)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute
(ASTMethod.java:246)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute
(ASTReference.java:175)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.value
(ASTReference.java:327)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTExpression.value
(ASTExpression.java:51)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTSetDirective.render
(ASTSetDirective.java:95)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render
(SimpleNode.java:230)
	at org.apache.velocity.Template.merge(Template.java:256)

	The interesting point is that it does not happen in every installation.
But when it happen it happens consistently. I am not sure what could go
wrong. Every thing seems to be all right. Can any one give me some
pointer where the things can go wrong.

Thanks,
Shailendra