velocity-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Mason <and...@assertis.co.uk>
Subject Re: macro / parse problem on first run
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:43:24 GMT
Hi Guys,
I too am having a little bit of a problem with the macros and i'm afraid i
didn't really understand much about how the file resource loaders work when i
looked at this page http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/developer-guide.html.

I have a working macro defined in menu.vm.

i've added
velocimacro.library = menu.vm
to my
velocity.properties.fileloader