velocity-user mailing list archives

From Michael Fortin <mi...@vendorpromotions.com>
Subject replacement for jsp:forward
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 14:44:29 GMT
Hello all,

I've been trying to configure a site with velocity and spring and I'm
having a little trouble with the welcome page.  With jsp I can just add
an index.jsp with a jsp:forward in it to route to my servlet the will
render my home page.  I really want to keep it a pure velocity site but
there doesn't seem to be an equivalent to jsp:forward in velocity.  I've
tried to set a servlet in my welcome file list in the web.xml but that
didn't work, I just get a directory listing.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Michael