velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jean Francois Chamard <jfcham...@interstructure.ca>
Subject Re: ClasspathResourceLoader no worky
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 22:11:49 GMT
Did you try to set the

"file.resource.loader.path"
velocity property?

By default, it checks in .

>From the dev guide:
*Default Configuration : * As the name says, there is nothing
you have to do or configure to get the default configuration.  This configuration
uses the FileResourceLoader with the current directory as the default resource
path, and caching is off.

You can set more than one directory with this property.

Jeff