velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jean Francois Chamard <jfcham...@interstructure.ca>
Subject Re: macro / parse problem on first run
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:02:22 GMT
Hi,
you don't need to #parse the vm file if you put it in velocimacro.library

Did you check in your logs (velocity.log by default) if your macro
(menu.vm) is initialized when your web app is starting?
Perhaps you have an error in menu.vm and it fails to initialize

Your call to your macro seems right though
Jeff