velocity-user mailing list archives

From Keng Onn <kengonn.w...@pendulab.com>
Subject Configuring file loader path
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 02:05:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use Velocity within my web application to generate some
text files, but while configuring Velocity using the
"velocity.properties" file, I've some problem in configuring the file
resource loader path to point to "...WEB-INF\myapp" where my templates
(e.g. "source.vm") are located, i.e. "myapp" folder within "WEB-INF".

The actual velocity.properties file I'm using contains the following lines:
===
resource.loader = file
file.resource.loader.description = Velocity File Resource Loader
file.resource.loader.class =
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.FileResourceLoader
file.resource.loader.path = .
file.resource.loader.cache = false
file.resource.loader.modificationCheckInterval = 2
===

I've tried setting "file.resource.loader.path" to "/WEB-INF/myapp",
"WEB-INF/myapp", but all to no avail :(.

Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this issue? Any help would be
very much appreciated...