velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jean Francois Chamard <jfcham...@interstructure.ca>
Subject Re: finding the length of an array
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:09:54 GMT
Hi Chris,
if you still use the same array $linkMultiArray
and if you use my object to get the length of the array,

just do
#set ($lastItemIndex = $arrayUtil.length($linkMultiArray)-1)
arrays start at 0 so the last item is at length-1
then, you can do $linkMultiArray.get($lastItemIndex) to get the last item

I haven't test it though
Jean-Francois Chamard