velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SEVERE: Error deploying web application archive simple.war
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:06:15 GMT
ok, i know this is a late response.  i'm just now recovering from a
crazy year and trying to get some things done around here.  this one
looks nasty.  Shinobu, your assessment seems right on.  the stack
trace in my tomcat console window repeats a mix of commons-logging
calls and tomcat and velocity calls to commons-logging.  ugh, that
ain't nice at all.

i might have to ping the tomcat-user list to see if anyone there has a
bright idea...