velocity-user mailing list archives

From Cliff Meyers <cliff.mey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: locating Velocity templates in a .jar
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:23:47 GMT
Mike gave me some more details on this but I'm still having trouble
getting it to work.  If I add a velocity.properties file in my jar
like so:

com/company/division/uitools/velocity.properties

It doesn't appear to be getting read at all.  I was thinking of trying
to set the ClassPathResourceLoader manually in my code but there
doesn't appear to be a constant in the Velocity class.  Can anyone
else provide an assist?  Thanks so much...

-Cliff