velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Andy Pahne" <a...@webde-ag.de>
Subject rendering more than one template in one request
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:11:20 GMT

Hello,

I am currently developing a small web application that has only one Servlet (which extends
VelocityViewServlet), but a very high quantity of *.vm files. It is dependant on the request
parameters, which template(s) are rendered.

Dynamicly choosing one template is not a problem. I would override handleRequest() in order
to achieve this. But how can I render more than one template in one request, in a specified
order?

Andy