velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Andy Pahne" <a...@webde-ag.de>
Subject AW: rendering more than one template in one request
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:06:54 GMT

I solved it myself by overriding doRequest(). It was easy, the hardest part was to find out,
where I have to look for it...

Andy

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andy Pahne [mailto:anpa@webde-ag.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. August 2005 15:11
An: velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: rendering more than one template in one request

Hello,

I am currently developing a small web application that has only one Servlet (which extends
VelocityViewServlet), but a very high quantity of *.vm files. It is dependant on the request
parameters, which template(s) are rendered.

Dynamicly choosing one template is not a problem. I would override handleRequest() in order
to achieve this. But how can I render more than one template in one request, in a specified
order?

Andy