velocity-user mailing list archives

From Bayarsaikhan VOLODYA <bayarsaik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple refresh???
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 06:32:28 GMT
i meant browser refresh. when i worked with jsp tags, it wasn't problem.
after migrating to velocity this problem appears.
i use firefox and ie, set it to cache NOthing. but it still needs multiple
refresh to take affect of change. BUT I NOTICED SOMETHING VERY STRANGE. when
i do a change, and save and refresh, it is okay. and again one change more
and save and refresh it doesn't take affect it need multiple refresh. i mean
one change okay, another change problem. one okay and one problem. could it
be a BUG? or?