velocity-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: [ANN] Viento - WHY?
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 20:43:57 GMT
Thursday, October 6, 2005, 7:33:53 PM, Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:

[snip]
>> Wait, I know! They wanted a J2EE implementation by which users can
>> "win a 42'' Plasma HDTV or Sony(tm) PSP"? :) Ehhh, sorry, I have
>> found it so funny... go to sf.net and see if you don't understand.
>
> This is exactly the kind of uninformed and snide remark that ridicules
> you more than the people you try to put down.

Wow wow wow! :) Man, what I said is factual, and not even a secret, and
that some people (like me) will find the above mentioned Geronimo
campaign a little bit funny/"perverted" is not a miracle IMHO. You seem
to overreact... do you have bad conscience or what.

> It actually shows how little you understand about the ASF and its
> goals.

Uhh.. ohh... sure. I Don't Get It! (TM) ;)

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Dekany