velocity-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Mason <and...@assertis.co.uk>
Subject Re: [ANN] Viento - WHY?
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 11:39:26 GMT
I kind of agree, especially when velocity seems to solve a whole bunch of
problems that these new engines have.

Also, the documentation for velocity is already there and quite good, a large
userbase is set up and from what i've seen of the velocity code, its quite
clean and I at least found it easy to understand.
*shrug*