velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Glenn Holmer" <ghol...@weycogroup.com>
Subject RE: meta-discussion
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 11:17:43 GMT
> This is for Users. This is not for "adult debate" - take your pointless
> philisophical objections somewhere else.

And I'll break the rule about new subscribers posting before they have the lay
of the land... I've been online almost twenty years and I'm no stranger to
mailing lists, but having just stepped in about a week ago, I'm somewhat
puzzled by the tenor of this list.  I've got to wonder what a less experienced
subscriber would think.