velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jason Pettiss <jason.pett...@TheCatalis.com>
Subject Re: meta-discussion
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 19:27:27 GMT
Jonathan at this point about thalf the bandwith of this list is you
responding to people while mainly advocating Freemarker and getting
annoyed with people for not liking it due to the syntax.  Maybe you
should go argue with people on the Freemarker user list?

Because this is a velocity users lists.  And you're not a velocity user.