velocity-user mailing list archives

From James Kebinger <jkebin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: url rewriting in Velocity
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:23:19 GMT
What you want isn't what most people tend to think of as url rewriting,
because the data would still all have to be there - ie
/ViewProjectFinancialSummary/tabname/Projects/.../usdot/US1234234 - url
rewriting requires that the same data be available in some transformed-form.
You could just encrypt the url, or create a look up table in the session, db
or wherever and put the key in the url.