velocity-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: [ANN] Viento - WHY?
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 23:45:50 GMT
Thursday, October 6, 2005, 11:28:26 PM, Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:

> Daniel Dekany <ddekany@freemail.hu> writes:
>
> The fact that you cut out the answer to your actual question and all the
> relevant arguments shows how much you are actually interested in that
> answer.

Just what are you talking about? Is this some strategy to wash away
anything relevant I happened to say by generating some *senseless* row?
While you are basically saying above that I'm doing something like that?
But I don't care what's the game here. So, you know what:

Dear Henning P. Schmiedehausen!

I have to admit: You win!

I confess that I'm a monster whose only goal is destruction, and
whatever sin. Especially, I try to undermine one of the most true
flowers of the Free (as speech) Software mentality, which is ASF.
Because I'm plain evil. And BTW fascist. And paranoid. No, didn't said
any of these, I just confess it voluntary, so please don't care to
answer.

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Dekany