velocity-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Reddy <aimre...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to Internationalize the text in a velocity template?
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:41:04 GMT
Hi Group --

    I am new to use the velociity framework. How do we Internationalize the textx in a velocity
template ?

For example, if I have the following template.

###############################
The following students must be required to attend the Gelogy Class:
#foreach ($name in $list)
  $name should attend Geology
end

Now in the above example how do I make the text "The following students must be required to
attend the Gelogy Class:" a label.

label.student.instruction=The following students must be required to attend the Gelogy Class:

How I do use this label in the velocity template ? To do this do we need to do any special
processing in the velocity template processor.

Thanks
Rakesh

Yahoo! Shopping