velocity-user mailing list archives

From Mufaddal Khumri <mkhu...@allegromedical.com>
Subject Re: Layout change for Arabic
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:14:43 GMT
Your layout file probably has different sections in them. You could
write a velocityTool to take a parameter based on which it will show
content passed to it in either direction.

For example,

<head>
</head>
$contentTool.display("My content goes here", true)

contentTool above is a velocity tool you will write which will display
content in a direction based on the second parameter it receives.

Just a thought.

Regards,