velocity-user mailing list archives

From Raghavendra_Jayaku...@in.firstapex.com
Subject Regarding Velocity and Frameworks
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:26:37 GMT
Hello Guys,

           I am Raghav  , i have a question regarding Velocity , I
 am using velocity in a new project which is web based, i dont want
 to use any specific web framework
 as such, coz we have one of our own , my problem is that  when a
 user enters any data in the form the VO's(Value Object) pertaining
 to the field has to be populated
 automatically instead of me getting the parameters from the form
 and manually setting them, Is there any way to do this ? With-out
 the use of any framework
 If there is not ? can u suggest  a good framework that goes well
 with velocity and is simple to configure and use!!!

 Thanking You
 Raghav