velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wgl...@forio.com>
Subject Re: problem loading templates
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:44:35 GMT
A snapshot of the (unreleased) Velocity 1.5 code is available here.
http://svn.apache.org/snapshots/jakarta-velocity/

(I notice the link on the website is wrong - I'll fix that).

You'll need to install ant and type "ant build" after cd'ing to the build
directory.

You can also access the source code with Subversion (svn).  More info here.
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html

If you get stuck, give a holler on the list.

Best, WILL