velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Arithmetic expressions?
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 01:13:00 GMT
the Velocity community has changed its stance on this issue.
arithmetic with any number type now works in the current code and will
be included in the next release.

if you are not willing to use the unreleased code, then you can always
use the MathTool from the VelocityTools project.  it's certainly no
secret. :)