velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Marc Reynaud" <JReyn...@rdfgroup.com>
Subject #macro recursion
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 16:12:51 GMT
Is it possible for #macro()s to recurse?

I'm attempting recursion but the output is not as expected and I'm not
sure whether it's due to my code or whether recursion is not supported.

Kindest regards,

Jean-Marc Reynaud

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom
it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately. Any
opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are those of the individual sender except where
they are stated to be the views of RDF Group plc. All messages passing through this gateway
are virus scanned.