velocity-user mailing list archives

From Gunnar Wagenknecht <gun...@wagenknecht.org>
Subject Re: Macro not executed on first load
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:49:42 GMT
Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
> I've defined a macro in a file that is included in a template using
> #parse. On the first page load the macro call is not executed but
> printed as is.  If I reload the page immediately it works as desired.

Some additional debug output. The first time the include file is parsed
I get something like the following statement.

---
Velocimacro : added new VM : #myMacro( ... )
---

However, on every reload, I get the following log output.

---
Velocimacro : VM addition rejected : myMacro: inline not allowed to
replace existing VM
---

Cu, Gunnar

--