velocity-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Bruhn <domi...@dbruhn.de>
Subject Re: Switching from PHP to Java/Velocity, Performance?
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:47:09 GMT
Hy,
thanks for your help, I have to read the documentation for this ehcache. I
also found JCache (http://jcache.sf.net) Which is a open source software with
a cache which can be updated over network (dont know how, the project is dead
and the documentation is very bad). Back to this ehcache: As I told before I
would be glad if I don't have to use hibernate. Is it possible to use ehcache
without Hibernate?

Thanks