velocity-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Bruhn <domi...@dbruhn.de>
Subject Velocity & Resin
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2006 11:33:37 GMT
Hy,
I got the tipp to try resin instead of tomcat, so I tested this. I had to
change my web.xml (remove <Description>) but then it gave me an error I don't
understand:
=====
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/velocity/tools/generic/log/LogSystemCommonsLog
        at
org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.VelocityViewServlet.initVelocity(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.VelocityViewServlet.init(Unknown
Source)
        at de.dbruhn.framework.DFServlet.init(DFServlet.java:66)
        at de.dbruhn.pagenstecher.Handler.init(Handler.java:19)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletConfigImpl.createServlet(ServletConfigImpl.java:600)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletFilterChain.doFilter(ServletFilterChain.java:97)
        at
com.caucho.server.webapp.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:178)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletInvocation.service(ServletInvocation.java:229)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleRequest(HttpRequest.java:268)
        at com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:389)
        at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool.runTasks(ThreadPool.java:492)
        at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:425)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
=======

In the Libs-Directory of the Servlet are the following files:
commons-beanutils.jar
commons-digester-1.7.jar
jndi.jar
velocity-1.4.jar
velocity-tools-view-1.2.jar
commons-collections-3.1.jar
ehcache-1.2beta5.jar
log4j-1.2.13.jar
velocity-tools-generic-1.2.jar

The velocity-tools-view.jar contains this file but it seems as if resin
doesn't load this file. I instaled a standart-version of resin and added only
a host at the end:
<web-app id="/pagenstecher"
document-directory="/home/dominik/eclipse/pagenstecher/dist2" />

In the LOG-Files there is nothing except the stack-trace.

Who can help?

Thanks
Dominik