velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VelocityServlet depreaced
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 21:06:25 GMT
Yep, it's true.  It's actually been true for several years now.  The
VelocityViewServlet has been superior and more actively maintained for
a number of years.  We are also slowly shifting the Velocity project
to focus on the core engine, so we're planning to pull out some of the
extras, beginning with the servlet.  The VelocityTools project is much
more web-oriented and a better home for that stuff.