velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Townson, Chris" <C.Town...@nature.com>
Subject RE: Updated SilentParseInclude
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:19:02 GMT
Okay, fixed for me ... Needed to change scope in toolbox and method to templateExists()

In TemplateExistsTool.exists(), change this:
return this.engine.resourceExists(template);

To this:
return this.engine.templateExists(template);

And in toolbox.xml, change this:
<scope>application</scope>

To this:
<scope>request</scope>