velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Desbonnet" <jdesbon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSS file problem
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 09:45:58 GMT
View the "source code" of your resulting web page. Use your mouse to
select the href attribute of the link tag. And past into another
browser window. See if it loads your CSS page. If you you need to
adjust the content of your "stylesheet" context variable.

Remember it's the *browser* that is going to be reading that file via
a HTTP request. It needs to be accessible via whatever HTTP server
(Tomcat?) you are using.

Joe.