velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Desbonnet" <jdesbon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4j:ERROR Attempted to append to closed appender named [null].
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 01:18:34 GMT
That happened to me recently also, but the problem appears to have
dissappeared now and I'm not sure what I did to make the problem go
away (or indeed if the problem is resolved)

One possibility is that I added a log4j.properties configuration file
to the WEB-INF/classpath folder (I was calling
BasicConfigurator.configure() to configure log4j before that).

Joe.