velocity-user mailing list archives

From dizzi <D.Me...@sh.cvut.cz>
Subject Re: Status of this project
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 20:50:34 GMT
Thx, with speed in which ive got answer i see that velocity is not dead :)

I have one more question (pretty much offtopic)
Im using eclipse, im curious which plugins are you using to develop
tomcat+struts+velocity applications or which you can recommend.
(it will be probably better reply to my email than this list)

thx, d.