velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Velocity and Spring
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 18:38:21 GMT
What doesn't work?  What is it that happens or doesn't happen?

If it is that your references are null/empty, then you might consider
asking on the Spring lists.  That would probably have something to do
with how you are setting up the model/view stuff.

If it is syntactical errors or problems with the template itself
(rather than the data going to be used in the template), then someone
here should be able to help you.