velocity-user mailing list archives

From Eloi.Burg...@bull.net
Subject Internationalization
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 06:33:10 GMT
Hi,

I'm making the internationalization for the formularies with velocity. I
use the Java class (java.util) RescourceBundle and I save it into a
PortleSession that after I get into the layout .jsp.

My problem is that I don't know how I have to get this attribute since the
.vm for doing the internationalization for the formularies.

The code into archive .jsp is:

<%@ page language="java" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld" prefix="tiles" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/portlet" prefix="portlet"%>
<%@ page import="javax.portlet.*"%>
<%@ page import="java.util.*"%>

<portlet:defineObjects/>
<%    ResourceBundle
res=(ResourceBundle)renderRequest.getPortletSession().getAttribute(
"resourceBundle"); %>

"margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;width:800px;background-color:blue;text-align:left"

"portletAPA.ecrans.champsObligatoires")%></font><br>

Thanks