velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Keith R. Bennett" <kbenn...@sms-fed.com>
Subject Re: Dereferencing a Reference
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:53:55 GMT
Barbara -

Jakarta Commons Collections has all kinds of neat classes and utilities
for this kind of thing.  While unfortunately they don't support
generics, larvalabs has a product that does.  The URL
http://collections.sourceforge.net redirects to
http://larvalabs.com/collections/.  The download page is at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=139125.  However,
the most recent version is 4.0 Beta 3 dated July 7, 2005.

The link to their javadoc is
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-velocity-user/, and you
can find the class "UnmodifiableMap".

Regards,