velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using JSP tag library in Velocity
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:40:49 GMT
to my knowledge, only the WebWork project had created some method for
executing JSP tags directly in Velocity, but i don't know the status
of that and it isn't something they contributed to Velocity.

If you use VelocityTools you can take advantage of the ImportTool to
indirectly include JSP snippets, fragments, or even pages mixed within
the output from your velocity templates.  However, that does not allow
you to directly use JSP tags in your template.

On 6/21/06, divya dalapathi <divyadalapathi@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>  I am learning how to use Velocity. I would like to know how to use any JSP tag library
in Velocity. ( Found how to embed Velocity in JSP but not vice-versa).