velocity-user mailing list archives

From "jian chen" <chenjian1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: another kudo to Velocity, destinationlighting.com is live
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 21:49:37 GMT
Thanks!

I might put that to the PoweredByVelocity wiki. It is out of my personal
appreciation for Velocity project that I sent out an email to the mailing
list. Sorry for any confusion but I don't mean for any free advertisement
here.

So, I need to consult with my boss to see if the management is ok to put the
link on the wiki.

Thanks again,

Jian
Lead Developer