velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Pham Anh Tuan" <anht...@ichi-corp.jp>
Subject [HELP] Import tool didn't work correctly when reading a jsp file with read method!
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:04:09 GMT
Hi all,

I got a problem when using read method to "read" a jsp file: a.jsp.

below is my jsp file's content:

<%@ page language="java" import="com.fredck.FCKeditor.*" %>
<script type="text/javascript">
function FCKeditor_OnComplete( editorInstance )
{
 window.status = editorInstance.Description ;
}
</script>

  <form action="sampleposteddata.jsp" method="get" target="_blank">
       <%
            FCKeditor oFCKeditor ;
            oFCKeditor = new FCKeditor( request, "EditorDefault" ) ;
            oFCKeditor.setBasePath( "/FCKeditor/" ) ;
            oFCKeditor.setValue( "This is some <strong>sample text</strong>. You
are using <a href=\"http://www.fredck.com/fckeditor/\">FCKeditor</a>." );
            out.println( oFCKeditor.create() ) ;
       %>
       <input type="submit" value="Submit">
  </form>

in my b.vm file:

$import.read("a.jsp")

when I run my web app normally - run with b.vm file. it runs okie, the textarea editor showed
but .. the content was not right:

but when I run a.jsp directly: the textarea editor showed with the right content with html
support:
This is some sample text. You are using FCKeditor.

is this a error of Import tool or ... :(

help me!

thanks in advance

bowlkhin