velocity-user mailing list archives

From Magnus Kvalheim <...@inaphone.com>
Subject Re: Inject velocimacros during runtime (request)
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 08:51:54 GMT
Yes, that's about right ...

Just to clarify - this is what should happen when a request hits webserver.

1. Determine which user the request belongs to, and get user configuration
2. Do request operations
3. 'Inject' user defined macros valid in request scope only.

Just as velocimacros can be defined for the application scope(velocity engine),
I would also like for velocimacros to be defined for the request scope
somehow...

Can you see any way this can be achieved?

best
magnus