velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Matthias Hendler" <hendl...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Re: Putting key/value pair into hashmap from velocity template
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:26:43 GMT
Hello,

I have created a simple test to show the problem I have with velocity.
I offer my test case in a zip archive to everyone who is interested.

Download the archive at: http://velocity.hendler<replace this and brackets by a minus sign
'-'>home.de/

In this archive you will find the java source, all needed velocity jars, a template and a
batch file to run the test.
Look at my template file, run the batch file and watch the output file and velocity logfile.

I would be pleased if anyone could tell me what I am doing wrong!