velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extracting a list of keys from a string based template
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:35:16 GMT
Hey, i think that's a good idea!  That would work without need to have
a Template object and AST for the TemplateTool to analyze. (In other
words, it could work with VelocityEngine.evaluate() and no need to
mess with resource loaders for those who don't need/care about them).
I really can't imagine why this wouldn't work.

If you/anyone tries this, i'd love to hear how it works out for them.
Perhaps they could even contribute the context wrapper they come up
with? ;-)