velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HELP] Import tool didn't work correctly when reading a jsp file with read method!
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:31:49 GMT
Not sure exactly what the result was here.  It sounds like:

- there was no error message
- the import tool *did* pull down content from a.jsp

but i'm not clear on what went wrong.  is the content being retrieved
by the import tool incomplete?  is it garbled?  or is your javascript
just not working?

can you show us the whole generated _source_ from requesting a.jsp
alone compared to requesting b.vm?  i can't tell what the problem is
by just seeing what was displayed in the resulting textarea.

You are using <a href=\"http://www.fredck.com/fckeditor/\">FCKeditor</a>." );
>             out.println( oFCKeditor.create() ) ;
>        %>
>        <input type="submit" value="Submit">
>   </form>
>

> in my b.vm file:

> $import.read("a.jsp")
>

> when I run my web app normally - run with b.vm file. it runs okie, the textarea editor
showed but .. the content was not right: