velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Using JSP taglib within Velocity
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 19:44:24 GMT
Felix Satyaputra <f_satyaputra@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

>Hi All,

>Just got a question that I'd like to quickly ask
>everyone in forum.

>I've been thinking that having the ability of running
>JSP  taglib within velocity pages is something useful
>to have. I'd just like gather thoughts from everyone
>about this, as normally the suggestion would be to
>convert the taglib into a macro (correct me if I am
>wrong...).

>Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance for
>your time.

This _is_ pretty high on my "implement this for Velocity 2.0"
list. However, currently my day job constraints my free time for
Velocity quite heavily. :-(

	Best regards
		Henning

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia