velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Gyanesh M Khanolkar" <gyan...@thoughtcircle.com>
Subject RE: AJAX anyone?
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 06:22:02 GMT
Thanks all for your mails. For a starter like me, your mails have saved me a
lot of time.

Cheers!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: dizzi [mailto:dizzi@logout.sh.cvut.cz]
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 4:08 AM
To: Velocity Users List
Subject: Re: AJAX anyone?

Ehm i dont understand why you are using xml. In most cases its useles (or
nuke on fly ;). Using rendered html fragments is usually straight solution

Check this:
http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2005/10/27/sprinkle-ajax-magic-into-struts
-webapp.html?page=3

http://klokan.sh.cvut.cz/~dizzi/ajax.js
you can get this script - its slightly edited script from url above (ive
fixed some bugs with form handling and parameter encoding)

anytime you can get robust package like dojo - check this url:
http://www.firstpartners.net/red-piranha/knowledgebase/AjaxJavaLibraries

Best regards d.