velocity-user mailing list archives

From Hessu X <hemulaatt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Velocity as a Ant build file generator /preprocessor (standalone)
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 08:28:32 GMT
Hello,

I am considering to use velocity to generate my ant XML build files (not for building).
I understood that velocity is server side software but I am not able to use it that way.

Is there possibility to run velocity as a standalone ?
Is there anything special I need to know?
Is Velocity the best solution for my problem? -: Any other possibilities...

Thank you all beforehand!