velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some escape character
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 15:58:06 GMT
I can't recall if quote escaping was actually added to Velocity 1.5
yet or not, but i'm at least sure we came to the consensus that double
quote escaping should be done as follows for backwards compatibility.

#button( "ADD" "javascript:retrieveURL(""$AJAXurl"")

At least, i think so.  Perhaps someone else can confirm whether this
is in 1.5 yet or not?  My memory is fuzzy these days, as i'm suffering
from newborn-baby-sleep-deprivation. :)