velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing key for Velocity-Tools?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 20:11:30 GMT
hmm.  that's odd.  i know i changed keys a while ago, but i updated
all the signatures of the releases when i did that.  and Henk Penning
keeps a pretty tight watch on these with some script he runs.  you can
see the latest signature problems of all apache releases on his user
page:

http://people.apache.org/~henkp/checker/sig.html

it was via that that he noticed my key change and asked me to update
my signatures.  i did and he hasn't complained since.

anyway, i only bother with all this stuff every few years when i roll
a release.  i don't remember very well how it all works, but couldn't
you try another keyserver or something?