velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Lynch" <plynch...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing key for Velocity-Tools?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 19:44:10 GMT
I tried to verify the signature on the current velocity-tool binary
download, and got the following message:

> gpg --verify velocity-tools-1.2.tar.gz.asc
gpg: Signature made Mon 14 Nov 2005 01:18:33 PM EST using DSA key ID
4885CED1

This occurred *after* I had run gpg --import on the KEYS file from the
download page.  (There are two KEYS files there, one for velocity and one
for velocity-tools; I imported both, and still got the error.)  Is it
possible that the key used to sign the download file is not in the KEYS
file?

Thanks,
        --Paul Lynch