velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Lynch" <plynch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of floating point literals and arithmetic?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 20:45:53 GMT
That's an excellent suggestion, which I hadn't considered-- as long as you
do the multiplication first, it should work fine.

Unfortunately, my real problem is a little more complicated, so I can't do
it that way.  I'll probably just use MathUtil, but I'll try to keep your
suggestion in mind-- it may come in handy for something later.
   --Paul