velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Lynch" <plynch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing key for Velocity-Tools?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 17:00:06 GMT
Nathan,
    I was able to get a key for you from pgp.mit.edu.  Are you able to
confirm that either the following key ID or fingerprint are yours?  (I
barely understand pgp myself, and I have no idea which of the two you should
confirm for me to trust it, so either will do. :-) )

key ID 4885CED1
Primary key fingerprint: 7B97 51FC 3F01 F134 F476  464C D0EB 627D 4885 CED1

   If you don't know, that's okay.  I just won't worry about it.
   Thanks,
            --Paul

p.s.  After my import of the key from pgp.mit.edu, I no longer got the
"public key not found message", which makes suspect your key is not in the
KEYS file.